Parents & Guardians
1. Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by enforcing regularity, punctuality, cleanliness and sense of discipline in the children. Children must come in full school uniform otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the classes.
2. Parents are to take care that Children do their home work and come well prepared to school on time.
3. The school is not responsible for the loss of anything from the students, but any loss should be reported to the principal immediately.
4. Students will have to make good for any damage done to the school property.
5. Parents are requested to meet the class teacher on specified days in regard to their child's progress in studies. It is very important for the big as for the small children.
6. Parents/guardians and visitor are forbidden to visit the classes, and talk to the teachers and students during class hours without written permission of the principal.
7. Accepting the above suggessions in practice will ensure securing all that is best in the education of a child.